Projects admitted to the program will receive funding from the Ocean Protocol Foundation for an initial 3 month period and are eligible to receive further funding for up to 3 additional months based on achieving specific milestones.
Program members benefit from a wide range of support from the Ocean team.
- Seed funding for up to 6 months
- Access to Ocean core developers
- Project and community building support
- Introductions to potential investors
- Access to expansive network of blockchain professionals
- Social media promotion and joint blog posts
Data Economy Challenge
The Ocean Data Economy Challenge (ODEC) is Ocean Protocol’s very own competition for developers building on Ocean. The ODEC is a great way for developers to showcase innovative ideas for building on Ocean and includes plenty of exciting OCEAN token prizes.
The next challenge is scheduled to be announced shortly.